24 November 2011

Thankfulness

Fabrizio and I are grateful for our readers here and guests who have visited and are yet to come. For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving we wish you a bountiful time together with the ones you love and a round of Genepy to aid in your post turkey dinner digestion.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own ecard

Click on the arrow for a mini tour of life at Bella Baita. Make sure to turn up your speakers to hear the music.

5 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Bella Baita Marla said...

Thank you Bellini. I know you have already celebrated but hey why not a second time. You can never be too thankful eh?

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Appreciate it!

Bella Baita Marla said...

Thank you Anon...I would suggest a free platform and you might as well learn wordpress if you are just starting out, as it seems that everyone usually ends up on it.

Anonymous said...


You are so interesting! I do not think I have read through anything like this before. So wonderful to discover somebody with some original thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

Bookmark and Share