14 May 2009

Funky Sneakers

When I saw these at the market the other day, they stopped me dead in my tracks as gave them a good look and whipped out my camera.

Yes, these look like your average fashionably colorful converse style sneakers, but then when you get a closer look, you see they take on a new angle on an old favorite.

High heeled sneakers, tennis shoes, trainers, or what every you call them.
I call them funky and fun
with lots of Attitude!

Probably won't be buying a pair as I am not much of a high heeled girl. They get stuck in the dirt or between the stone path to our house, let alone my penchant for twisting an ankle, but I must say they hold a certain allure. Would you make room in your closet for these?

7 comments:

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Well, like you said I'm not a high heel kind of girl at this point but I'd sure stop to take a photo!!

James Higham said...

Did you buy any?

Bella Baita Marla said...

They were cool photo op MKHC.
No James, fear of falling flat on my mug.

Lora_3 said...

You don't think those shoes would do good in the snow? LOL

I really like the pink ones!

Be safe...

Proud Italian Cook said...

I'd break my neck in 2 seconds with these, but hey, I'd look cute!

Rowena said...

While I'd never buy them for myself I wouldn't mind the pink ones as unique-looking planters. Mister B could even pee on them and I wouldn't mind.

What will they ever think of next?!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Thanks for the big smile to start my morning Marla:D

Bookmark and Share