Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry White Christmas to All!

It's snowing again and the snow is starting to pile up, so we're having a white Christmas here at Serre Marchetto. We wish you a peaceful and memorable 12 days of Christmas!

I've left you some cookies to tide you over till I find the time to do some more posting, and my Pan d'Oro that turned out pretty nice. My in laws thought so a well.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a great close up shot of it's best side, so you'll just have to imagine it. I adapted an old recipe by Paula Peck and the recipe from the label of my pan. I was pleased with the results. We'll see how the Pannetone turned out tonight. A tiny bit more tweaking for next time. Which I think might be for New Years with some fresh ice cream to go inside. Hmmm...

Buone Feste!!!!!
Post a Comment
Bookmark and Share