25 December 2008

Merry White Christmas to All!

It's snowing again and the snow is starting to pile up, so we're having a white Christmas here at Serre Marchetto. We wish you a peaceful and memorable 12 days of Christmas!

I've left you some cookies to tide you over till I find the time to do some more posting, and my Pan d'Oro that turned out pretty nice. My in laws thought so a well.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a great close up shot of it's best side, so you'll just have to imagine it. I adapted an old recipe by Paula Peck and the recipe from the label of my pan. I was pleased with the results. We'll see how the Pannetone turned out tonight. A tiny bit more tweaking for next time. Which I think might be for New Years with some fresh ice cream to go inside. Hmmm...

Buone Feste!!!!!

9 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Buon Natale. your cookies and Pan d'Oro look wonderful. I'll be right over!

creampuff said...

Marla, that Pan D'oro looks incredible! All the best to you and your family!

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Oh Marla I love that Pan d'Oro!
Enjoy the white and best wishes in the new year.

Ivy said...

The Pan d'oro looks great. Happy Holidays and wishing you a happy new year.

Lori Lynn said...

Hi Marla - wishing you the happiest of holidays as well!

Lori Lynn

P.S. neat cake design, I've never seen that before...

Proud Italian Cook said...

Everything looks beautiful Marla, looks like your day was wonderful!

giz said...

Oh my - this is something to try but ...next year - I'm totally sugared out!! Happy New Year Marla.

James Higham said...

... and Happy New Year to you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bookmark and Share