25 December 2007

Tanti Auguri.... many wishes for all of you....



The view from Bella Baita has been peaceful and wintery. I wish all of you my readers and those of you just stopping by, to enjoy the holidays and stop by again for what's going on in a small part of the north western Italian Alps. We have friends and guests arriving so I may be a bit slow about getting back in gear, but will resume randomly and definitely in the new year!

Warm wishes.......from the bella view from our baita.

4 comments:

creampuff said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Marla!

Ilva said...

Beautiful photos! Ormai (what a good word that is!) I'm too late to wish you Buon Natale so I wish you Buon Anno instead! Un grande abbraccio

Anonymous said...

Happy belated holidays!

Ann

Anonymous said...

A very Happy New Year to you and yours, Marla!

Bookmark and Share