02 April 2007

"Click Your Heels Three Times......"

There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home......
Fortunately for us we have two homes now. My old stomping grounds for most of my adult life being in Summit County Colorado and more recently here at Bella Baita B&B, above sleepy little Pinasca (Piedmont )Italy.
We clicked our heels 3 times and were transported back to our Italian alps home at Serre Marchetto and discovered that winter had finally come at last.
After a winter with "no snow" from all reports from Fabrizio's parents here at Serre Marchetto, a week before we arrived, it started snowing and has been keeping the water level up ever since.
It's been a hectic couple of months and I haven't been able to post much in the way of blogs. What few faithful readers I have had, I have probably lost, but hope I can entice them back now that I should be back on track soon. I hope to put a few recaps of of some of our cooking classes we did while we were in Colorado and other adventures that we had before getting back to our traditions and festivals here. Easter is this weekend and we've got guests arriving and classes to prepare for, sooo...stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well welcome back! And just in time for Pasqua I might add. This week is hectic, I just might have to put a sign up that says "Blog on Vacation". heh heh...

Anonymous said...

We're always here for you!!! Buona Pasqua!

Bella Baita Marla said...

ahh nice to hear from both of you!

Bookmark and Share